The Roman Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

llompi18 application

3 posters

Go down

llompi18 application Empty llompi18 application

Post  llompi18 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

IGN: llompi18
What time zone are you in: central
How long have you been playing Minecraft: more or less 1 year
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, farming, redstone, etc.): PVP
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): Civil, Military
What exact job/position do you want to have: I would like to work on any military job to defend the empire and all the civilians.
Have you read the rules: Vae Victis
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: yes, i think they were the best warriors in the whole history.
Do you promise to be active: yes
Do you promise to download one of our skins: yes
What do you think we expect from you: to help in all i can and be active to help the server and the empire
What do you expect from us: to do the best you can in the empire and run it the best you can
Anything else you want to add: i would like to help all i can in the empire to be a good citizen cheers

llompi18

Back to top Go down

llompi18 application Empty Re: llompi18 application

Post  swargula Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:09 pm

firstly- i would like to congratulate on posting in this forum. not many do and shows your dedication to helping this clan. secondly- you are easily accepted and i suggest you download the romecraft texture pack and a roman skin to help solidify your clanliness.
thirdly- you will report to the minesanity server, 1.minsanity.com or something like that. THere is usually always an officer who can help you and place you where you need to be. Good luck and welcome to Rome

Vae Vitctus@!!!!
Corule Aedile and Ab Epistulis
Swargula

swargula

Back to top Go down

Post  UnseenMarksmen65 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:47 pm

swargula wrote:firstly- i would like to congratulate on posting in this forum. not many do and shows your dedication to helping this clan. secondly- you are easily accepted and i suggest you download the romecraft texture pack and a roman skin to help solidify your clanliness.
thirdly- you will report to the minesanity server, 1.minsanity.com or something like that. THere is usually always an officer who can help you and place you where you need to be. Good luck and welcome to Rome

Vae Vitctus@!!!!
Corule Aedile and Ab Epistulis
Swargula

Ip: l.minesanity.com

l being L lower case Swar, cmon man Razz love from the military

Tribune
Unseen
UnseenMarksmen65
UnseenMarksmen65

http://www.tghserver.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  swargula Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:49 pm

haha it is not uncommon knowledge that I have no clue what is going on in the militrary Very Happy

swargula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum