The Roman Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

randomkenn application

2 posters

Go down

randomkenn application Empty randomkenn application

Post  randomkenn Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:35 pm

IGN:Randomkenn
What time zone are you in: central
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 2 years
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, farming, redstone, etc.): farming, mining, building
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): any of the civil jobs
What exact job/position do you want to have: whatever the needs of the game would be best severed
Have you read the rules: Vae Victis
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: absolutely
Do you promise to be active: yes
Do you promise to download one of our skins: yes
What do you think we expect from you: to play my role and make the game as fun as possible for all player involed
What do you expect from us: to be polite and clear about what you would like to see my character do in game
Anything else you want to add: I am a great team player who will add much charater and fun to this concept. I will support others, always follow rules, and always play for the benefit of the clan. Add me and lets get started Very Happy

randomkenn

Back to top Go down

randomkenn application Empty Re: randomkenn application

Post  ploopys Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

randomkenn wrote:IGN:Randomkenn
What time zone are you in: central
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 2 years
What are you particularly good at (PVP, mining, farming, redstone, etc.): farming, mining, building
What branch of jobs are you interested in (Military, Civil, Political): any of the civil jobs
What exact job/position do you want to have: whatever the needs of the game would be best severed
Have you read the rules: Vae Victis
Are you a fan of the historical Roman Empire: absolutely
Do you promise to be active: yes
Do you promise to download one of our skins: yes
What do you think we expect from you: to play my role and make the game as fun as possible for all player involed
What do you expect from us: to be polite and clear about what you would like to see my character do in game
Anything else you want to add: I am a great team player who will add much charater and fun to this concept. I will support others, always follow rules, and always play for the benefit of the clan. Add me and lets get started Very Happy

Accepted. Go on to 173.17.67.207 And report to swargula

ploopys
Admin

http://romanclan.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum